Pathfynder Solicitors

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn

About us

Our blog

Our team

Our services

Contact us

free immigration advice Client feedback

© Pathfynder Limited 2018. Pathfynder Solicitors is a trading name of Pathfynder Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 10170947. The registered address is King House, 5-11 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 4UA. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA No. 629672.


Unmarried partnerThe unmarried partner visa caters for situations where a person with either British Citizenship, indefinite leave to remain, refugee status or humanitarian protection wants to bring their partner to the UK.

Provided the couple have been living together in a relationship akin to marriage or civil partnership, and all the other legal requirements are met, an application can be made for an unmarried partner visa.

If you would like to discuss your circumstances in detail, please feel free to contact us.

Please note that this article is for information only and should not be taken as legal and/or financial advice. Immigration law changes regularly and it may be the case that this page has not been updated to take into account the latest changes. If you would like advice on your personal circumstances, please feel free to contact us.

Unmarried partner - 26 Jun 2016