Pathfynder Solicitors

About us

Our team

Our services

Contact us

© Pathfynder Limited 2018. Pathfynder Solicitors is a trading name of Pathfynder Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 10170947. The registered address is King House, 5-11 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 4UA. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA No. 629672.


At Pathfynder Solicitors, we understand that providing excellent immigration advice means understanding our clients’ objectives and working with our clients to help them achieve those objectives. We advise on UK and US immigration law, including advice on obtaining visas to work, invest, set up in business and join a spouse or civil partner.

Shahjahan Ali | Managing Director